Curbside pickup at Pauline Haass Public Library is offered by appointment only.
To support social distancing efforts, we are offering contactless curbside pickup. Staff will fill your holds as quickly as possible, but you should expect longer wait times. Thanks for your patience.
Follow three easy steps to pick up materials:
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- Please have your library card number handy.
- Use our catalog to search and to place holds on your materials.
- You can also call the library, email us, or chat via our website to place holds.
- When placing your hold, remember to select Pauline Haass Public Library as your pick up location.
- With items placed in quarantine for 72 hours, there will be longer wait times for your holds to be processed. Thank you for your patience!
Step two: After you have received notification that your holds are ready, please contact the library to schedule a pickup appointment.
- Staff will schedule a 30 minute window for you to pick up your holds.
- Please be ready to provide your license plate number when you make your appointment. This is how we will identify you when you pull up to the library building.
Step three: Pick up your items.
- Park by the orange cones along the side of the building, near signs for “Spot 1” and “Spot 2.”
- PLEASE wait in your vehicle.
- Call the phone number on the signs to notify staff that you are here.
- Staff will set your items on a table outside. Please wait until they are back in the building before approaching.
- Your bag will be labeled with your last name, last 5 digits of of your library card number, and your license plate number.
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
If you wish to return items, you can put them in the book drop.
Please do not attempt to return materials at the curbside pickup table or to staff. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials.
The no-contact curbside pickup model we are using provides maximum social distancing for the safety of our patrons and our staff. Staff will use gloves and face coverings in accordance with CDC and WEDC guidelines.
All physical materials have been quarantined for 48 hours.
Patrons and staff should not approach one another and respect the need for social distancing. This may feel uncomfortable but is necessary to provide a safe, contactless pickup service.