Tiny Art Show Rules & Guidelines
Public display: April 1-30
The Tiny Art Show is a month-long community art exhibition. The twist? All art must be tiny! Kids, teens, and adults are all invited to participate. Kids must be in 5K or older to participate.
The tiny art will be on display throughout the month of April.
- All artwork must be on a 4″x4″ canvas and able to be displayed on an easel or flat against a wall.
- Other than food, all materials are welcome to be used in the creation of your art.
- Artwork and the titles of the artwork must be appropriate for all ages.
- Library staff reserves the right to reject any art that does not follow these guidelines.
- Art must be dropped off at the library by March 31 to be included in the exhibit. If you are using a kit, please bring the included easel to use for display.
- Art may be collected from the library starting May 1.