Updated January 28, 2021
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to provide library services while keeping our staff and patrons safe! Libraries are busy places with heavy foot traffic, materials that travel between communities to different borrowers, and public areas with many high-touch surfaces. To ensure social distance and maintain a clean space, we are reintroducing services gradually and on a limited basis. Please check this page for updates to our service plan.
The library is open to the public with limited services and capacity. The library is adhering to CDC guidelines to prevent illness, and we ask for your cooperation. High-touch surfaces are cleaned on a scheduled basis throughout the day. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. Masks are required inside the library for everyone age four and older.
Current Library Hours:
- Monday 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am to 2:00pm
- Closed Sundays
Current Curbside Pickup Hours (By Appointment Only):
- Monday-Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm; 2:00 to 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am to 12:00pm; 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Reduced Building Capacity:
To ensure social distancing, we will allow a maximum of 50 people in the building at one time. Please limit your visit to 60 minutes per day to keep people moving through the building. Group gatherings will not be permitted.
Curbside Pickup Service:
Please use curbside service whenever possible to avoid in-person visits. To learn more about scheduling a pickup appointment, visit our curbside service page.
Inside the library, you will be able to:
- Browse the collection and check out materials.
- Pick up holds.
- Use the computers for 60 minutes only. We will not extend sessions for the time being.
- Use a study table for 60 minutes.
- Make photocopies, print, and fax.
- Get limited staff assistance. Please keep in mind that staff will observe social distancing guidelines.
- Use a study room for 60 minutes (1 person limit for the smaller rooms, 2 people allowed in the large study room).
Meeting rooms, most seating areas, KidsLab, and children's play areas will remain closed for the time being. We will work to reintroduce these as quickly and safely as we can. Thanks for your patience!
The outside book drop is open 24/7. All materials are quarantined for at least 24 hours when returned. These will remain on your account for up to 48 hours. Once the quarantine period is up, your items will be checked in and removed from your card. You will not accrue any fines for the quarantine period.
If you prefer not to enter the building for the time being, we understand! Your library is still here to connect you with information and ideas, and provide support during this stressful time. Explore all of our digital services, get answers to pressing questions, and find great resources from all over the web on this page!