Updated July 20, 2021
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to provide library services while keeping our staff and patrons safe! Libraries are busy places with heavy foot traffic, materials that travel between communities to different borrowers, and public areas with many high-touch surfaces. To ensure social distance and maintain a clean space, we are reintroducing services gradually and on a limited basis. Please check this page for updates to our service plan.
The library is open to the public with some limited services and capacity. The library is adhering to current CDC guidance on mask wearing. We strongly encourage our patrons to do the same.
Current Library Hours:
- Monday 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Tuesday 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Wednesday 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Current Curbside Pickup Hours (By Appointment Only):
- Monday-Thursday 10:00am to 12:00pm; 2:00 to 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am to 12:00pm; 2:00 to 4:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am to 12:30pm
- Sunday 1:30pm to 3:30pm
To learn more about scheduling a pickup, visit our curbside service page.
Inside the library, you will be able to:
- Browse the collection and check out materials.
- Pick up holds.
- Use the computers.
- Use a study table or seating area to read or work.
- Make photocopies, print, and fax.
- Get staff assistance. Please keep in mind that staff will observe social distancing guidelines.
- Use a study room (2 person limit for the smaller rooms, 6 people allowed in the large study room).
- Reserve the Quad Graphics meeting room for your nonprofit group or club to use. Temporary maximum capacity of 50 people.
- Reserve the small meeting room for your nonprofit group or club to use. Maximum capacity of 12 people.
The KidsLab and most children's play areas remain closed for the time being. We will work to reintroduce these as quickly and safely as we can. Thanks for your patience!
The outside book drop is open 24/7.
If you prefer not to enter the building for the time being, we understand! Your library is still here to connect you with information and ideas, and provide support during this stressful time. Explore all of our digital services, get answers to pressing questions, and find great resources from all over the web on this page!