The Friends of the Pauline Haass Library is a voluntary, non-profit organization which has actively supported and helped the library serve the community since 1980.
In the recent past, the Friends have purchased computers for the children’s study/computer room and provided funding for children’s reading programs.
The Friends are currently concentrating on offering free educational & entertainment programs for adults, raising funds through their popular ongoing book sales, and providing the funding for children’s programming.
The Friends normally meet on the 3rd Monday of every other month. Please see our online calendar for specific dates.
What are FRIENDS for?
- Broadening community awareness and use of library services and resources.
- Fostering closer relations between the library and the citizens of our service area.
- Promoting functions and improvements of library services and resources.
- Raising funds through membership dues and special events to supplement the library budget with materials, equipment, and services.
- Supporting library board decisions
Yearly membership fees are $5 for individuals, $10 for families, and $15 for patrons. This is a fun and hardworking group which is always looking for new & active members! Stop in the library to pick up a membership form, or call 262-246-5180 for answers to your questions.